Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A day at the zoo

I spent Easter at Velvet's this year, and while there she said she was taking the girls to the zoo on Monday, so mom and I decided to tag along. Instead of writing a short something about each photo, I'm just going to add them in the order they were taken, so you can feel like you were right there with us!






















I hope you had as fun a time as I did! I forgot to put on sunscreen yesterday, and as you can tell it was a gorgeous day, so today I am rocking a RED sunburn. And I have an interview today for a managerial position at Blockbuster, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the animals, I especially love the one that looks like Kate threw up though!

    ReplyDelete