Friday, March 20, 2009

Haircuts and happiness

Alright, y'all, here is the new 'do.

I had to leave before Velvet had her highlights done, the the cut was wicked cute. Hers was shorter in the back and longer in the front, kind of an A-line bob. Something like that.

Not much to report. Went out to lunch with some friends from ATA, and it was great to see them. I'll probably be going to the next game day that they have (they hold them at lunchtime, a group team-building activity which I always enjoyed while working there).

I think the plan is Jess and I are going to meet up with mom and Jim tomorrow for bowling. We haven't bowled since...October? Maybe September. It's been awhile, to say the least. Mom had a stellar couple of games last week, so she is probably going to kick all our booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment