Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I learned at training yesterday

I wrote a couple of these down, but then of course left my notebook at work. But anyway, no one should fill out those "25 things about me" surveys any longer. They were originally created by a fraudster to steal the answers to your account security questions! You know, like, what was the name of your first pet, what's your mother's maiden name, what was the name of your high school, etc. Tricky, huh? I just thought I didn't like to fill them out because they're a waste of time, but in reality I've just been thwarting fraudulant people! Aw yeah!

Let's see...what else did I learn that's applicable... I can visualize where I wrote it in my notebook, at the top of the page because it was something I wanted to remember to tell mom...oh well. I can look it up today when I go in I guess.

Nuts! This is going to bother me.

Training has been going well. Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but instead of 6 weeks of training, it's going to be 3. Last week training was more about the eBay company and how they work and this week it's more about our specific department, which so far has been interesting and informative.

Velvet and Carl helped us move our new tank into the apartment; all 180 gallons of it. Our largest tank we've had in the past was 60 gallons, so yeah, this is quite a bit larger. It's probably going to cost a pretty penny getting everything set up. We need to buy the materials for the stand (which Jess is designing and will build), we probably need to buy more sand and rocks, we're definitely going to be getting more salt water fish once everything in the new tank in stable water-wise. It's going to be a procedure. I told Jesse we can never move. Just the tank by itself is HEAVY.

Even though I don't go to work until 3pm, the day still feels like it just flys by. I suppose that might have something to do with the fact that I rarely get up before 10am anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment